Job Title: Account Manager
Seeking a highly motivated Account Manager to join our talented team to assist in the management, organic growth and development of client relationships within the Seattle, WA district. This key individual will be positioned as a vital liaison between our headquarter teams and our clients and will play an essential role in overseeing the success of all future retail initiatives. This client-facing function is also responsible for identifying opportunities that will drive incremental revenue and long-term growth. The Account Manager will be an expert at delivering consultative solutions for our partners and earning their trust by educating them on how to be successful at retail.
Daily Responsibilities & Duties:
- Engage with clients both remotely and on-site as required
- Manage information flow & project development processes between darko and clients, support both exiting and new business opportunities.
- Program management for life of project inclusive of creative development, engineering, digital integration, proto-type build, review and approval, revisions documentation, communication of order fulfillment, implementation of production and shipping schedules.
- Reporting and communicating with Director of Client Strategy
As an Account Manager at darko, you have a passion for understanding the business drivers that lead to superior performance, an urgency for becoming intimate with our clients, their products, and interaction with darko’s internal and external partner to deliver on such. You are a central part of the account team accountable for business growth through:
- Product, category & retail expertise
- Management of daily tasks efficiently and effectively
- Development of annual brand plans and client business reviews & the coordination of both with an internal support team
- Strong analytical capabilities with knowledge of clients’ specified metrics and the shopper insights that are used to define and build winning merchandising solutions while optimizing performance.
- The ability to be a self-starter, thrive in ambiguous situations and realize solutions without ongoing guidance.
Qualifications & Skills
- 4+ year experience in client facing roles
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
- Sales planning & budget capabilities in conjunction with Director of Client Strategy
- Advanced problem resolution skills and superior communication aptitude
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment and with set deadlines
- Knowledge of retail landscape and affect of Omni-channel commerce
- Impeccable time management & organizational skills due to remote working location
- Ability to consult and educate client to validate proposed solutions and/or challenge recommendations
- Strong project management skills to impact a process driven execution plan
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external teams to drive revenue and increase satisfaction
- Experience with Microsoft, Google and other productivity platforms (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Sheets, Docs, Forms)
- Some over night travel is required
- Competitive benefits package
- Generous bonus program
Interested candidates should apply at darkoinc.com or Linkedin.